NOTICE: As of 01/24/2023, we have migrated to our new EMR and Patient Portal. Please call our office or come visit us to get set up!
The Patient Portal allows patients at Highland Family Practice to view their test results, request appointments, request refills and send/receive messages without calling the office.
If you have an urgent or serious medical problem or concern, please go to an emergency room or call us at 801-272-4111 for advice.
CLICK HERE to go to the Patient Portal.
Please be aware of the following before using the Patient Portal:
1. The use of the Patient Portal is a conditional privilege that can be revoked at any time and without notice.
2. The parts of my records at HFP that are visible via the Patient Portal are only a portion of my medical records. A complete copy is available through the HFP medical records department.
3. Test results will be visible in the Patient Portal as soon as they are placed in your chart at HFP and before your provider has time to interpret them. There is a 5-business-day turnaround time for your provider to interpret your test results, although significantly abnormal test results are handled on a more urgent basis, as determined by your provider.
4. There is a 2-business-day turnaround time for your messages, appointment requests and prescription refills requests to be answered.
5. Sending more than one message requesting the same action from any provider or department at HFP within a 2-business-day period will result in termination of Patient Portal privileges.
6. The Patient Portal does not allow individual communication with providers and employees at HFP.
Contact Us at: 801-272-4111